Membership is open to anyone interested in the aims and activities of the society, whether resident in the UK, Peru or elsewhere, of all ages and nationalities. Companies active in Peru are also encouraged to become corporate members, both to make business contacts and to increase the knowledge of their staff about Peru.
All members receive discounts on tickets purchased to events and lectures. Other discounts include:
- 10% off meals subject to availability at Lima, Lima Floral, Coya, Ceviche, Ceviche Old Street, Señor Ceviche, Andina and Casita Andina Restaurants in London (lunch only; max. party number: 8; valid Monday to Saturday at Lima and Lima Floral; valid Monday to Sunday at Ceviche, Ceviche Old Street, Señor Ceviche and Andina).
- Reciprocal use of the facilities of The Phoenix Club in San Isidro, Lima Peru.
Corporate Membership comes with benefits designed to help you forge links with the Peruvian community both in the UK and Peru:
- Your Company’s logo will be featured on our website.
- Corporate members may send up to 3 staff to talks and events at members' rates.
- Networking opportunities at our many events featuring Peruvian food and drink.
Individual (£20 per annum)
Joint (£30 per annum)
Under 30 (£15 per annum)
Student (£10 per annum)
Company (£100 per annum)
Life Members (Over 65's)